Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What the heck have I been up too?

I knitted this messenger bag from Iceland wool and roving
Icord handle then washing machine felted it. Size finished
is 14"by 12"
Another bowl knitted and washing machine felted. Purse knitted with yarn I hand painted, then washing machine felted. Butterfly applique on cotton weaving. There was some warp left on my rigid heddle loom so I used a ball of cotton varigated yarn. Once appliqued and sewing machine embellished I used this piece of embellished weaving and made a market bag with it. This butterfly piece was machine stitched and then I painted the butterflies with metallic luminere paint., Fashioned a hand purse from the square piece of painted, embellished and quilted fabric. This was the quilt I made in April at the quilting retreat I posted previously about. I never showed it then as I hadn't taken a picture of it. I completed it all that weekend :) Made from a batik jelly pack.
Wide scarf I wove on my 16" rigid heddle loom
I used two heddles for the first time trying to make
a pattern other than basket weave.
More Mug Hugs :)

1 comment:

Janet (Cook) Hartje said...

You are incredibly multi-talented. Everything you make is beautiful.

Pages