Friday, March 20, 2009

1st Day of Spring and Exciting New Things

Well today was allot of fun as it has taken me months to ask Kat Tatham owner of Madhatters Coffee Roastery if she would be interested in seeing my Eco Mug Hugs. Go figure she was excited about them :) So we will see what happens, if they catch an eye or tw0. Made my day anyway just to have things out of the way!! Room to create somemore.

Since Kat was so positive I am working on a surprise for her. Thinking something in her Barista Logo might please. Will wait and see what she thinks Monday Am :) such fun!!!!

Wanting to create what I call Eco Art, anything that helps the enviroment and is pleasing to ones eye at the same time. Currently I have a challenge happening at our local fibre arts group; members are to come to the meeting with some type of eco friendly creation. Whether it is using old medium to create something new, or new but saves the enviroment, anything goes. I will post a blog after our meeting March 31 of 2009 and show you what they have been up to. I have seen some of the creations and am quite excited. Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievably talented!! You have found your niche and we are all so lucky to have your contributions! When will the show be for it all!
Deb

Pages