Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Artisan Fair at the Esplanade

An absolutely fantastic gathering on Saturday
of talented artists
from Medicine Hat and Area.
Funded by Alberta Arts Foundation and
organized locally, this artisan fair
brought together multi-talented persons all
under one roof!
The main lobby hosted musical delights such as the
M.A.S.S. instruments band from California.
Absolutely the largest electric harp I will probably ever
have the delight of listening to in my lifetime.
The 2nd floor lobby, as well as outdoors along
the front of the Esplanade hosted tables of art
and wonderful eye candy to enjoy.

The Studio was set up with a variety of artists displaying
and selling their works.
The pictures below are of the table I shared with a fibre
friend Celia Lehr.






I had an absolutely wonderful afternoon.
Not so much in selling my creations, but in
the fun of opening the visitors eyes to the
wonderful wonders of fibre arts and
catching up with friends in their latest happenings.

1 comment:

Janet (Cook) Hartje said...

Looks beautiful! So many things catch my eye.

Pages