Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where Fibres Meet Studio

My new little studio :)
August 1 I began renting a little studio space
one block from my home.
It is soooo exciting!
Set up time took just over a week and since then
I have been popping in as frequently as I can to
create my fibre art.
Here are some pictures I have taken circling the entire studio.
Currently I have allot of items in the works!
I am working on putting together samples for a group
that want an organized art night twice a month. For this group
I have a felted knitting sample, a hand felted sample, some silk painting and dyeing
with embellishing. .
Then there is another group that I would like to teach how to knit, using hand painted
merino wool. I have ordered all the yarn and am waiting daily for it to arrive.
Along with the group work I have some knitting, some weaving, a slice quilt and more
filling my calendar.
Wish you all could come visit me there like many have already :)
There is nothing like MY SPACE To CREATE

No comments:

Pages